We are looking for a HR Director to join our client who is reshaping the world of seafood with its sustainable, tech-forward approach and is positioned to become the preeminent sustainable seafood company. You will work closely with the CFO as well as liaising with other HR staff from different arms.
About the Role
Our client is in growth mode, transitioning rapidly from development to full-scale commercial operations. Growth brings about the need to fundamentally redesign or create new processes, policies, and procedures, improve HR systems, and support the leadership team in anticipating future human capital challenges. We are looking for a candidate who is hands-on, and has participated in designing and implementing incentive plans, organizational design, compensation leveling, and automation initiatives. The right candidate easily connects with people and has a detail-oriented mindset to handle constant change and a dynamic workplace.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future organizational design and target operating model needs.
- Lead our key process redesign initiatives, and acts as a PMO for completing projects on time and on budget.
- Support the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base, equity and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Manage compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review and implement policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced in enterprise project management
- Proficiency in HRIS and talent management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- At least five years of human resource management experience required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.