Are you someone with a passion for Seafood and Technology? Are you an experience Baader technician wanting to take a step into a company that is only going to get bigger? If so, we want to hear from you.
WE ARE: ARNARLAX
Arnarlax has been at the forefront of the aquaculture industry in Iceland for several years. The company is working with neighboring farmers, local governments, and regulators on improving operations and reducing environmental footprint. Arnarlax was, for instance, the first farming company in Iceland to use lumpfish to reduce lice levels and has been working with government agencies to minimize the risk of organic load affecting the seabed underneath.
As Baader Technician you will need to do rebuilds, repairs, maintains and assembles of Baader machines.
- Maintain and repair factory equipment to include but not be limited to pumps, motors, belts, conveyors, mincers, and scales.
- Completes related maintenance documentation, including machine log books, work orders, test reports, part inventories, and part orders.
- Ensures adequate inventory at all times by tracking the supply of machine replacement parts and placing requisitions as necessary.
- Determines appropriate machine adjustments by communicating with Quality Control regarding product specifications.
- Completes product recovery tests as necessary making machine adjustments to ensure the desired conversion factors and yield ratios are successfully achieved.
- Tests the machines to verify step motors and tooling are set up and running properly.
- Completes related maintenance documentation which may include machine log books, work orders, test reports, part inventories and part orders.
- Understand and able to implement safe work procedures.
- Performs other similar or related duties as requested or assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
Coming from an seafood industry background with experience in baader machines would be required for this role. With hands-on skills, and the ability to problem-solve, you will be willing to provide time to ensure that Arnarlax requirements are met and equipment and products are maintained correctly.
Education and Professional skills
- Baader Certificate or equivalent training and experience.
- Strong troubleshooting and assessment skills, with proven ability to take initiative
- Well organized and punctual
- Ability to read mechanical schematics and drawings