This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced regional manager professional to join the team at Avramar in a strategic role with company-wide responsibilities. The role will challenge you to understand and improve the company global sales and commercial strategy and the region’s business goals. You will be responsible for developing business within existing accounts as well as supporting in the development of new ones.
WE ARE: AVRAMAR
For four decades, Andromeda, Nireus, Selonda have farmed and distributed the finest fish from the Greek and Spanish seas – and Perseus produced the highest quality fish feed. Now that our passion and expertise are combined together as one, Avramar can soar to even greater heights – as we lead the way forward, together. Attentive to the evolving needs and aspirations of our loyal customers, we consistently strive to deliver the right solutions and the smartest innovations, meeting and exceeding their expectations with the highest quality products. Avramar is leading a transformation in Mediterranean aquaculture, bringing the industry closer together as one cohesive and dedicated community.
The Regional Manager will be responsible for deepening the penetration in key mature markets and expanding the market presence in promising emerging countries across the region. The ideal candidate will provide leadership and direction to the workplans of a growing team of staff consisting of market sales staff.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Secure Budget achievement at region of responsibility
- Coordinate and lead his/her team to grow profitable sales, achieve increased markets penetration and develop brand awareness
- Support Account Managers with day-to-day operation
- Evaluate individual performances and further develop KAMs
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Designing and scaling processes: operations, quality management, performance management, supplier relationships, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking an inspiring leader and team player, who understands how to increase market uptake for the our client and who combines this with excellent stakeholder management and business development experience.
- 10 years + of experience, with at least 5 in a similar role
- University Degree in Business; Postgraduate Degree in Marketing or Business is preferred.
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert negotiation skills
- Excellent language proficiency (English) additionally German and / or Italian can be an advantage.
- PC Literacy