This is an exciting opportunity for a proven sales expert to join a dynamic team and company what combines the best in Greek and Spanish aquaculture, enabling them to deliver the freshest Mediterranean fish, today and tomorrow.
WE ARE: AVRAMAR
For four decades, Andromeda, Nireus, Selonda have farmed and distributed the finest fish from the Greek and Spanish seas – and Perseus produced the highest quality fish feed. Now that our passion and expertise are combined together as one, Avramar can soar to even greater heights – as we lead the way forward, together. Attentive to the evolving needs and aspirations of our loyal customers, we consistently strive to deliver the right solutions and the smartest innovations, meeting and exceeding their expectations with the highest quality products. Avramar is leading a transformation in Mediterranean aquaculture, bringing the industry closer together as one cohesive and dedicated community.
In this role you will need to maintain, develop, and grow both existing and new customers across France, as well as develop customer sales plans and strategies.
- Acts as a liaison for communication and negotiation with customers, selling products and maintaining positive business relationship
- Establishes sales forecast per period, species and sizes
- Works towards acquiring new customers, analysing the market’s potential
- Proposes corrective actions if they are any deviations from targets or accounts
- Delivers brand and product value to customers
- Participates in design, development and execution of the accounting and marketing plan per key customer
- Maintain close contact with all market
- Searching for new customers in different sales channels (retails, wholesalers)
- Achievement of the strategic objectives of sale
The Ideal Candidate
To be right for this role, you will need experience or a solid understanding of seafood sales and have proven results.
- Degree in Business or Agribusiness
- At least 5 years’ experience in seafood business and sales to corporate retail customers.
- Fluent in French & English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to maintain effective working relationship with customers
- Business skills, customer focus, autonomy and person with contacts. Knowledge of the market and the sector.
- Availability to travel
- Negotiating capacity