AquacultureTalent is a leader in search and headhunting consultancy, with headquarter and offices in Norway, USA, France and Spain, we operate at a global level in 4 core sectors, aquaculture, seafood, fisheries and feed.
Specializing in recruitment at the executive level, management and specialists. Our talent consultants understand the complexity of your business and the importance of culture in finding the right candidate for the role in the specific sectors we operate.
The Senior Recruiter Consultant is responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill permanent, executive, temporary and other professional job orders for a variety of moderately complex, complex and/or specialized clients. Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies. Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Serves as subject matter expert on market trends, target industries, and roles.
- Be responsible for new client acquisition and developing short, medium- and long-term strategy to follow.
- Managing client and candidate portfolio to deliver consistently high personal revenue.
- Proactively making decisions demonstrating effective problem-solving capability.
- Create and reinforce a positive, sales-based team culture.
- Build a strategy to maximize revenue including both business development and account management.
- Knowing and understanding monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and setting stretch targets.
- Develop a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from both a client and candidate perspective.
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements.
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in recruitment and/or executive search is a must.
- Minimum 4 or 5 years agency recruitment experience is a must, and/or sales management experience.
- AA or BA in Business Administration or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a fast pace, data and metric driven environment.
- Clear demonstration of exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quota over a consistent period.
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
- Strong track record of managing entire sales and recruitment cycle from lead generation to close, with the ability to articulate process in a concise manner.
- New business development experience highly desired.
- Experience identifying talent and close placements and exceed targets.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Positive can-do attitude a must!
- Team player who will embrace the AquacultureTalent core values on a daily basis. A strong passion for recruitment and sales, career advancement and making a positive impact on people's lives.
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus linked to revenue generation
Mentorship from Executive leadership team.
Ongoing professional development.
Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
PTO & Holidays
AquacultureTalent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a workplace free from discrimination.