We are currently recruiting on behalf of a fantastic business in Saudi Arabia with an excellent ambition to address the specified objectives of the Mariculture Program. We are delighted to be working with our client to help find a Project Manager with aquaculture experience to provide expertise of the Mariculture projects through a period of development.
- Our client requires an experienced Project Manager to provide technical and operational expertise of the Mariculture program.
- Day-to-day management of technical staff and relationships with support functions (Finance, HR, GIS, procurement).
- Close liaison with colleagues to ensure work is executed on budget, on time and to the required quality.
- Serve as the point of contact for any operational issues for internal staff, subconsultants / subcontractors.
- Provide analytical support and generate reports for key performance indicators – red-flagging any consistent issues of non-compliance and responsible for investigating and deciding in conjunction with the Aquaculture Lead Program Manager on appropriate responses.
- Review, and if appropriate develop, metrics to support process tracking and decision-making
- Master’s and bachelor degree in the aquaculture or fisheries sciences (or similar subject).
- Proven history of providing technical and project advisory services to clients.
- Aquaculture project management on commercial level experience is needed.
- A dynamic mindset and strategic vision are required. A proactive attitude to problem-solving and programme management is a pre-requisite.
- Excellent data and system background; extensive experience using office applications.
- Advanced IT skills; proven experience managing large data sets, conducting time series analysis, and structuring coherent reports for demanding clients.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and persuasion skills.
- Demonstrated customer service skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team while demonstrating flexibility, autonomy, and focus on delivering results while collaborating with several areas of the company.
- Five years of directly aquaculture management experience.
- At less three years of operational and/or technical experience in aquaculture industry.
For the successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration and benefits package.