We are currently recruiting on behalf of a fantastic business in Saudi Arabia with an excellent ambition to address the specified objectives of the Mariculture Program. We are delighted to be working with our client to help find an Aquaculture Lead Program Manager to lead the and provide leadership of the Mariculture program through a period of development.
- Our client requires an experienced Aquaculture Lead Program Manager to provide technical and operational leadership of the Mariculture program.
- Day-to-day leadership of projects and management of technical staff and relationships with support functions (Finance, HR, GIS, procurement).
- Close liaison with colleagues to ensure work is executed on budget, on time and to the required quality.
- Attend meetings with key clients to build their level of trust that our client is not just technically competent but also have a robust operational plan for execution of current & future projects.
- Serve as the point of contact for any operational issues for internal staff, subconsultants / subcontractors.
- Provide analytical support and generate reports for key performance indicators – red-flagging any consistent issues of non-compliance and responsible for investigating and deciding in conjunction with the CEO on appropriate responses.
- Review, and if appropriate develop, metrics to support process tracking and decision-making
- Master’s or bachelor degree in the aquaculture or fisheries sciences (or similar subject).
- Proven history of providing technical advisory services to clients (preferably government or quasi-governmental). The role is not a hands-on farm manager position and therefore it is compulsory that applicants are able to demonstrate strong communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Aquaculture project management on commercial level experience is needed.
- A dynamic mindset and strategic vision are required. A proactive attitude to problem-solving and programme management is a pre-requisite.
- Excellent data and system background; extensive experience using office applications.
- Advanced IT skills; proven experience managing large data sets, conducting time series analysis, and structuring coherent reports for demanding clients.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and persuasion skills.
- Demonstrated customer service skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team while demonstrating flexibility, autonomy, and focus on delivering results while collaborating with several areas of the company.
- Ability to build strong functional relationships through all levels of the organization.
- Five to Ten years of directly aquaculture management experience.
- At less five years of operational and/or technical experience in aquaculture industry.
For the successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration and benefits package.