We are currently recruiting for a strong VP to work in a fast-moving environment reporting to the CEO within one of the largest and leading aquaculture operation of its type in the world.
About our Client
Our client is one of the largest aquaculture operations of its type in the world. Their environmentally sensitive production methods have been designed to preserve the pristine natural environment and, keeping this in the center of their development strategy, they have created one of the world’s largest fully integrated marine farms employing more than 2,500 people from 32 different nations and with an annual capacity of 100,000 tons that are enjoyed by customers all over the world. Our client is currently looking for a VP to be based in Saudi Arabia, you will be a key player in driving process improvements.
About the Role
We are seeking a dynamic VP with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to help our client delivering on their vision. You will ideally come with extensive experience in managing a sizeable company, with proven results leading regional or global business in the aquaculture, or agriculture/livestock industry.
- Responsible for the overall performance and reputation of the company, and accountable to CEO.
- Provide leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of our client company are put into practice.
- Sustainable Growth and Profitability strategies. Development of the company’s short- and long-term strategy.
- Achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Nurturing and maintaining excellent relationship with external strategic partners; Government agencies, Financial Institutions, Local communities, Suppliers, Customers and other key organisations and individuals.
- Set the company direction, vision and mission; learning from the past and present and charting the way forward.
- Organizational Structure, Assessment and Appointment of talents to key positions. Collaborates with the Executive Management Team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives.
- Ensuring sustainable operations, with special attention to people development, health and safety, the environment, biosecurity, product quality and certification compliance.
- Play the role of an industry leader; act as the catalyst for the industry in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Ideal Candidate
- Master Degree from an established University.
- Minimum of 15 years of working experience, with extensive executive-level experience.
- Preferably from aquaculture, agriculture or FMCG industry.
- Willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia.
- Travel to be expected domestically and internationally.
- Leadership: A natural, charismatic leader respected by peers and direct reports alike. Candidate must demonstrate the leadership necessary to make our client mission a success. This includes providing vision direction, attracting followers, and all other aspects of successful leadership.
- Problem Solving & Results-driven.
- Responsible for creating a culture of learning to help enhance and grow the skills and abilities of employees.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can-do attitude; ability to work well with different skill sets and personal styles.
- Strategic Thinker: Participate in evaluating the success of the organisation in reaching its goals.
- Collaboration Skills: Ability to work successfully with a variety of constituencies and personalities in a collaborative environment.
- Exceptional organisational abilities; aggressive attention to detail and ability to multi-task with rigorous time management.
For the successful candidate will be offered a very competitive remuneration and benefits package.