- Global Leadership Role
- Opportunity to Make a Difference
Our client is one of the largest aquaculture operations of its type in the world. Our environmentally sensitive production methods have been designed to preserve the pristine natural environment and, keeping this in the centre of our development strategy, we have created one of the world’s largest fully integrated marine farms employing more than 2,500 people from 32 different nations and with an annual capacity of 100,000 tons that are enjoyed by customers all over the world. Our client is currently looking for a CEO to be based in Saudi Arabia to bring the business to the next level of expansion.
Reporting to the Board, the CEO is accountable for the strategic leadership and overall performance of the business. Working closely with the Management Team, the CEO provides inspirational leadership and market development opportunities. The CEO will ensure the company is agile and responsive to customer expectations and market trends, while maintaining its reputation and capability to deliver quality products that meet customer expectations.
We are seeking a world-class CEO with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to help us deliver on our vision. You will ideally come with extensive experience in managing a sizeable company, preferably public listed, with proven results leading regional or global business in the Aquaculture, or agriculture/livestock industry.
- Responsible for the overall performance and reputation of the company, and accountable to MD and the BOD
- Provide leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of our client company are put into practice.
- Sustainable Growth and Profitability strategies. Development of the company’s short- and long-term strategy
- Overall Financial Health of the company not limited to the P&L, by make necessary changes to your business through P&L management. Drives to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Nurturing and maintaining excellent relationship with external strategic partners; Government agencies, Financial Institutions, Local communities, Suppliers, Customers and other key organisations and individuals.
- Set the company direction, vision and mission; learning from the past and present and charting the way forward.
- Organizational Structure, Assessment and Appointment of talents to key positions. Collaborates with the Executive Management Team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives.
- Communicating, on behalf of the company, with shareholders, government entities, and the public.
- Management of OPEX & CAPEX.
- Ensuring sustainable operations, with special attention to people development, health and safety, the environment, biosecurity, product quality and certification compliance.
- Play the role of an industry leader; act as the catalyst for the industry in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Master Degree from an established University.
- Minimum of 20 years of working experience, with extensive executive-level experience.
- Preferably from Aquaculture, agriculture or FMCG industry.
- Willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia.
- Travel to be expected domestically and internationally.
- Leadership: A natural, charismatic leader respected by peers and direct reports alike. Candidate must demonstrate the leadership necessary to make our client mission a success. This includes providing vision direction, attracting followers, and all other aspects of successful leadership.
- Problem Solving & Results-driven.
- Responsible for creating a culture of learning to help enhance and grow the skills and abilities of employees.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can-do attitude; ability to work well with different skill sets and personal styles.
- Strategic Thinker: Participate in evaluating the success of the organisation in reaching its goals.
- Collaboration Skills: Ability to work successfully with a variety of constituencies and personalities in a collaborative environment.
- Exceptional organisational abilities; aggressive attention to detail and ability to multi-task with rigorous time management.
For the successful candidate will be offered a very competitive remuneration and benefits package.