AquacultureTalent is a leader in search and headhunting consultancy, with headquarters and offices in Norway, USA, France and Spain, we operate at a global level in 4 core sectors, aquaculture, seafood, fisheries and feed.
Specialising in recruitment at the executive level, management and specialists. Our talent consultants understand the complexity of your business and the importance of culture in finding the right candidate for the role in the specific sectors we operate.
As a Senior Recruiter at AquacultureTalent you will manage the candidate and job process. Utilizing your sales expertise, you increase and manage client portfolio and relationship, manage a thorough compliance process, source and liaise with candidates, advertise current roles and utilize our market-leading database to successfully place candidates into the most suitable positions. Due to the high-performance culture at AquacultureTalent, you will be required to meet monthly KPI’s and targets and you will receive the full support from AquacultureTalent leadership to ensure these are achieved.
- Be responsible for new client acquisition and developing short, medium- and long-term strategies to follow.
- Managing client and candidate portfolios to deliver consistently high personal revenue.
- Proactively making decisions demonstrating effective problem-solving capability.
- Create and reinforce a positive, sales-based team culture.
- Build a strategy to maximize revenue including both business development and account management.
- Knowing and understanding monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and setting stretch targets.
- Develop a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from both a client and candidate perspective.
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best-recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in recruitment and/or executive search is a must.
- Minimum 4 or 5 years of agency recruitment experience is a must, and/or sales management experience.
- Experience working in a fast pace, data and metric-driven environment.
- Clear demonstration of exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quota over a consistent period.
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win.
- Strong track record of managing the entire sales and recruitment cycle from lead generation to close, with the ability to articulate processes in a concise manner.
- Self-motivation and the drive to take full ownership of recruitment projects.
- The ability to build positive and proactive client and candidate relationships.
- The tenacity and creativity to fill even the most specialist of roles the first time.
- Ability to plan and adapt recruitment campaigns within changing business priorities.
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus linked to revenue generation and other benefits.
Mentorship from the Executive leadership team.
AquacultureTalent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a workplace free from discrimination.