At Blue Future we drive transformation and value creation through the willingness to go the extra mile to be at the forefront of the industry using cutting-edge technology to care for our planet and its people.
We are passionate about the blue future in making an impact through seafood. We are aiming to be the world’s best aquaculture company.
We are looking for a CFO for a growing group, in an exciting industry in rapid development. As a CFO, you will have important tasks with regard to both the subject and the group. The aim of the position is to ensure good overall management of the group. Your technical expertise and guidance will be essential in supporting your peers as well as providing accurate and timely financial information to the business, the Board, shareholders, and the financial markets. Equally important will be your recommendations and input into commercial and strategic decisions that will guide the business. Being an innovative and fast paced environment, this role will evolve and develop quickly. We are looking for a structured person with great work capacity and a distinct ability for holistic and strategic thinking. We offer a central role in a group with a future-oriented business and competitive conditions.
Strategy - Finance – Economy
- Board work; facilitate board meetings, prepare board documents, financial reporting, decision material, etc.
- Personnel responsibility for the finance department
- Consolidated accounts, follow-up of the finance function and financial management in the group and subsidiaries
- Preparation of forecasts, budget and reporting
- Contact with bank, auditor and other relevant players
- Financial management
- Overall responsibility for developing and enhancing analytical and forecasting tools to provide insightful performance reporting and insight to the board of the business and as well as investors;
- Extensive experience in finance, economics and accounting is required
- It will be considered an advantage with experience from the aquaculture industry
- Preferably experience with strategy processes
- Bachelor or master in economics and administration, industrial economics or similar
- Good knowledge of Norwegian accounting standards
- Experience in public company will be an advantage
- Fluent written and oral presentation skills in Norwegian and English.
- Structured working method and large work capacity
- Good ability holistic and strategic thinking
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Good organizational understanding
- A key role in a future-oriented business
- Good opportunities to develop your own role both in terms of the professional, and the exercise of management of a group.
- Office space in beautiful premises in Grimstad