Our client is the world's leading company in snapper farming and the largest exporter of wild fish in Costa Rica. And we are looking for a Marine Farm Operations Manager, located on the coast of Costa Rica in order to ensure the smooth operation of a marine farm.
- Plan, organize, control, and coordinate the operational management of the Marine Farm's processes.
- Control of personnel and supervisors of the Marine Farm.
- Control and supervision of Marine Farm's Equipment and Vessels' maintenance.
- Protect quality while maintaining the appropriate standards.
- Review data, draw conclusions and make suggestions to improve quality.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading Marine Farms.
- Bilingual English / Spanish.
- Aquaculture professional with a university degree.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to work and manage assigned projects.
- Analytical ability
- Decision making
Compensation & Benefits
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Competitive salary