Atlantic Sapphire is looking for a Fish Farm Technician for our Homestead facility to rear our Salmon.
When joining Atlantic Sapphire, you are not only working in a company that cares about people’s health and well-being, but also for the health of our planet.
Atlantic Sapphire salmon is raised in a revolutionary Bluehouse TM – the equivalent of a Greenhouse where fish are given ideal conditions to thrive. Atlantic Sapphire was founded in 2010. We are a Norwegian publicly- traded company with headquarters in Miami. Our first commercial and fully operational Bluehouse TM was built in Denmark in 2011. The first salmon was hatched in Florida in November 2018 where the company is constructing the largest Bluehouse in the World in Homestead in Miami-Dade County.
Blue Is The New Green!
As a fish farm technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the health and safety of our fish.
- Feeding and care of fish (handling)
- Sampling for analysis
- Monitoring of fish and systems
- Participation in the continuous development of the plant
- Participate in evening/Night and weekend work shifts
Fish farm technician production / RAS
- Aquaculture education is desired
- 3 years of experience from commercial RAS technology is desired
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to cope with the responsibility
- Driver license Class B
- Competitive terms and bonus schemes
- Collective insurance and pension scheme
- An informal and demanding environment
- Challenging tasks with good opportunities for personal and professional development.