We are looking Aquaculture Product/ Project Manager based in Bergen or Trondheim.
Aquaticode develops proprietary Artificial Intelligence technologies for improved efficiency and quality in Aquaculture. It is a portfolio company of Nacre Capital, a Venture Builder with a successful of creating and growing Artificial Intelligence companies, such as Face.com, FDNA and Seed-X.
The employee will be based in Bergen or Trondheim with occasional travel to the company headquarters in Barcelona or R&D center in Tel Aviv.
- An MSc or PhD in Aquaculture, Genetics / Animal Breeding or related discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with prospective customers and partners in trial design, monitoring, and result reporting for further product development.
- The motivation for high-quality science and delivery of applications/impact from research
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Technical and practical writing skills
- Ability to work and manage assigned projects independently
- Ability to interact with leading executives in the field to understand market needs in and shape the company’s strategic direction and product offering.
- Husbandry optimization
- Hatchery cultivation
- Recording and managing data for various projects
- Establishing experiment protocols
- Reviewing data, drawing conclusions and making suggestions for quality improvements
- Grant application writing
- Presenting to potential partners/collaborators
For the right candidate we offer:
- A challenging and independent position.
- A work environment characterized by great commitment and a strong commitment to achieving results for both our employees, customers, and the company.
- A competitive remuneration package